Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Parties

Riley's Easter Party at her preschool was yesterday.
 I signed up to do her party AND I signed up to do Avery's party too! I obviously was not thinking at the beginning of the school year and I don't think I realized the parties would be on the same date and at the SAME TIME! 
 I had planned on going to Avery's school and helping with her party but at the last minute, Avery decided she wanted Daddy there (since he hadn't been to a party before). I prepared crafts for both classes and brought a few extra things as well. 

 Riley was so cute finding her eggs on her egg hunt. I never got a true smile out of her but she worked hard finding all her eggs with her name on them and most of the other names she pointed out as her friends saying "that's Evan's egg, that's Rainey's egg" etc. It's a great idea for practicing name recognition and making sure all those kids get the same amount of eggs! :)



In the end, it all turned out great and Daddy was so happy and ready to do the craft with Avery's class of Kindergarteners! I was so proud of him! I think we made a great team today!





No comments: