The girls both participated in our church's VBS at the beginning of the summer. The theme was "Sky - Up, Up & Away". It was a really fun theme and the music was awesome. The girls can sit and listen to the cd multiple times in a row. There is a fun version of "I'll Fly Away" on their, which I love to hear Riley sing. It brings back the good old days of being in church and singing out of they hymnal. :)
I volunteered that week too. I helped take some pictures for a couple different craft projects and just tried to be available when and where I was needed. It was definitely exhausting, keeping up while being 30 weeks pregnant but I am so happy I helped. I can't wait to do it again next year. What a fun week!
Here are a few pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment