Saturday, November 14, 2009

Faces

Sometimes it is so fun to capture "silly" faces of the kids. This night, Riley was sitting down eating dinner. She was being a hoot and just laughing so hard everytime she made me laugh. Here are a few silly faces that I got...
This is what she does when she is laughing really hard. She giggles, puts her hands under her chin and sometimes throws her head back too!
This is her new "sign" for more or when she wants you to give her something. She puts her hands out and licks her lips! So funny!

This one is not too silly...just a cute little Riley Kate smile! Got to love that!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Mickey's said...

Oh I love her. Those pictures made me laugh...

megan said...

So cute! The picture of her doing "more" actually resembles Avery to me! First time I've seen the resemblance. She's so adorable.

NCThorps said...

I LOVE those sweet faces! My fav is the one with the hands out, licking her lips....Jacob does the SAME thing! ;)

Jaime Sample said...

I SOOO need to see my sweet girls....including my Amber!!!! UGH!!! :( These pics make me want to hop on a plane right now!!! SOOO past the quarter for sure!! xoxo

The Congleton Family said...

How very cute!!! RK is at such a fun age!! Love those faces!