Monday, February 2, 2009
Avery's 3!
*UPDATE*
We had Avery's 3 year check up yesterday and she weighs 32 lbs (40%) and is 37 in tall (60%). She had a hearing and vision test and did a really great job on both!
I can't believe my little Avery is 3. I've been saying this the past few days and I know it's getting old but it's just CRAZY! I actually cried a little last night because she is just growing so fast. When I hold Riley in my arms it reminds me of the days that Avery was that small and it seems like it was yesterday. It's so strange how having kids makes the time pass so quickly! But I must say that I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy 3 year old! God is good!
We had Avery's party on Saturday at the house. It was a Minnie Mouse themed party and if you know Avery she is crazy about her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and can't get enough of it! So, she was just in heaven seeing her party decorations all over the house! It was quite cold on Saturday with a high in the 40's. So, we had to have the party inside this year. We had a great turnout with 18 kids (including her 3 cousins) and I didn't count how many adults. We ate, played "pin the bow on Minnie", opened presents, had cake and ice cream and had a pinata. It was a lot of fun.
I must give a shout out to my family for helping me pull off this event. My parents helped me clean and get the house in shape. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law helped with some food and
other odds and ends. I really don't know what I would do without them all there. It was so great!
Here are some pictures of the day. They are in reverse order because that's the way they uploaded. I don't have the energy to redo it or switch them around. So, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What fun memories of Avery turning 3! What a great celebration it was! She is such a joy and we feel blessed to have her friendship!
Happy birthday sweet Avery! We had an awesome time at the party and can not believe that we met almost 3 years ago...time flies when you're having fun! Great pictures too!
It looks like it was such a fun party! Thanks for posting...it make me almost feel like I am there :)
Post a Comment