Thursday, May 8, 2008
This morning Avery was sitting on the couch and this is what I hear
Avery: "Oh, no, Mommy! Avery finger broken!"
Me: Uh, oh! What happened!
Avery: "I d'know Mommy! Avery oder finger broken too!"
Me: Well, you better come here and let me see!
Avery: "Look Mommy! Broken"
She was trying to tell me that her finger nail polish had come off of her fingernails! What a tragedy...that polish lasted a whole day!
__________________________________________________
So, I am not sure where Avery has gotten the idea that you can take your neck and your head off your body, but she has been trying the past 2 days! Last night at dinner she said "Avery neck take off". I tried to explain to her that this would not be a good thing. Then this morning she was asking me to take my head off. She tried pulling it off for me, but luckily she didn't have any luck! She then tried to pull her's off! It's a little disturbing but I just went with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You'd better watch her with the new baby :) Emily used to try to take Daniel's head off, before realizing that she "just couldn't get it off!". :)
Post a Comment